Monday, May 24, 2010

Agile Development Software Companies @ chennai?

I like to know what all the software companies in chennai which uses Agile methodologies %26amp; Test Deiven Developments ...





Please let me know you valuable answers.. thank you

Agile Development Software Companies @ chennai?
Many people will correctly say that agile software development conforms to the values and principles of the Agile Alliance (AA), and those sites are clearly great resources. But, if you're looking for a "sound bite" definition of agile software development, that's a little harder to come by. Here's mine (the layout of the points may be important), and I hope you find it useful:


I know a company which uses Same development technology


as I know one company which had created a benchmark in similer field is Q3 Technologies Gurgaon

wedding song

No comments:

Post a Comment