Friday, May 21, 2010

Where can I Download poser 6 and bryce 6 development software free?

The problem is that I had Poser 6 and Bryce 6 downloaded instead of buying the CD and my computers memory got damaged so i couldn't save the files to a CD and the software creators wont let me refund even though I had a recipe t printed of me owning the program and told them i own a CD key. I tried lime wire but McAfee wont let me it just deletes it once its downloaded or the host is restricting it. I don't like downloading programs illegal but in this case I will so can anyone help me get the programs back I don't want to have to pay for the programs again im trying to develop a video game with them.

Where can I Download poser 6 and bryce 6 development software free?
limeWire











www.limewire.com
Reply:Sounds like a good story to me. I bet if you have a legit CD key and a receipt that lists your name, they will replace your installation CDs for you. I don't buy it.

flower arranging

No comments:

Post a Comment