Friday, May 21, 2010

How can I build my own Independent Income Tax Preparation Software?!?

I have tried looking it up on google with no luck. All thats out there when I do a search is the current tax software such as turbotax and h%26amp;r Block's tax software.





I know it can be done I just want to know how to do it and more importantly how to update it year after year to be in code with the current year's tax laws, etc.





How can I do it and what software development if any do I need to buy???

How can I build my own Independent Income Tax Preparation Software?!?
In theory you could write the code and have it be good enough to hook into the IRS software for efiling. The layouts of the records to be sent in are published.





*You* would have to be ready and able to update the software to incorporate any changes the IRS made. This is not easy as Congress can change the laws on 12/26.


No comments:

Post a Comment