Friday, May 21, 2010

I am looking for ideas to develop a software product for singapore market.?

I am dealing with Software development and i have a good team of people to work with. I am looking for idea to develop a good office or business software to any industry. I am focusing Singapore market. The idea or product should be saleable in Singapore market. I am ready to develop Stand-alone or online solution. Open to any kind of ideas..Thanks.

I am looking for ideas to develop a software product for singapore market.?
If you are looking at product targeted for the Singapore market, you have to be knowledgeable about the situation in Singapore. What's the trend, etc. Developing in dot-net in Vista environment with digital inking capability would be good as it will be the product of the future. Look at the plans of the government, etc you will be able to glean quite a bit from there. Contents is something very hot now in Singapore, and with the plans about making Singapore as one hot spot in a couple of years time, think about the opportunities there. Fill free to drop me an email to discuss more.
Reply:Post free ads about your skills in websites offering free classifieds. A collection of such sites are linked to http://www.freewebs.com/freeclassifieds/





Try and post as many ads as possible for greater leads.


No comments:

Post a Comment