Friday, May 21, 2010

How good is a career in Google as a software tester.?keeping in view i want to make a switch to development?

Do I have a good chance of shifting to the development field if I join as a tester in Google a few months down the line.I need advice.And please give me answers if you are sure of switch among the respective fields i.e. from testing to development.

How good is a career in Google as a software tester.?keeping in view i want to make a switch to development?
Working in Google as a tester may be a good place to start off.





But, I am sceptical whether you will ever get to become a developer, not just in Google, but in any software house unless they are seriously short of developers. But in most cases, good testers are in short supply.





I would advise you to stick to various types of testing and extend your skills to build and configuration management.


No comments:

Post a Comment