Monday, May 24, 2010

What is the best development software to use for creating interactive Web2.0-esque websites (AJAX, PHP,mySQL)?

Looking for software like Dreamweaver or GoLive that can create interactive, responsive websites. My ultimate goal is to learn a software program that (with some html coding, I imagine) will help me create a webpage similar to Wordie.org. I need to be able to set up user profiles and access a database. The layout of the website will be graphically simple, but I would like it to be interactive. Thanks for the help!

What is the best development software to use for creating interactive Web2.0-esque websites (AJAX, PHP,mySQL)?
ajax (or json) on the front with php on the back (since you already seem to know php)





those less than cutting edge tools will get you to a pretty static page. then layer some ajax on it , and you'll have a top notch 2.0 type site.





I've done many of the 2.0 features!





Can you program? do you javascript?





my favorite library is jquery (http://jquery.com) it does 90% of the ajax for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment